The GOV. ALFONSO D. TAN COLLEGE (GADTC) GOVERNING BOARD
formally and publicly announces the opening of the Search for
- A. Not less than Thirty Five (35) years old and not
more than Sixty One (61) years old at the time of application. Sixty-one
(61) years old shall mean from actual date of birth and not a day older
beyond 61 years old.
- B. A natural born Filipino Citizen;
- C. Holder of an earned doctorate degree from a
reputable higher education institution;
- D. Proven track record as an administrator (President,
Vice President, Dean, Campus Administrator, Director) preferably in the
academe, whether in public or private, for at least five (5) years.
- E. Must not have been convicted of any administrative
offense or any crime involving moral turpitude.
Interested applicants must submit one (1) set of original and
eight (8) sets of certified photocopies of the following DOCUMENTARY
1) The complete set of documents shall include the following:
- A. Formal application letter addressed to:
- DR. JENNIFER WEE-TAN
Governor Alfonso D. Tan College
Maloro, Tangub City
- B. Detailed curriculum vitae, signed under oath
- C. Certified true copy of documents in support of the data
stated in the Curriculum Vitae.
- D. Proposed Vision, Mission and Development Goals for
- E. Certificates/Clearances from the following government
agencies, obtained not more than one (1) month from the date of filing of
application, indicating applicant has no pending administrative and/or
- Civil Service Commission;
- National Bureau of Investigation;
- Municipal/Regional Trial Court;
- Ombudsman (for government employees)
- Institution(s)/Company(ies) where applicant is presently
employed or affiliated with;
- F. PSA – authenticated Birth Certificate
- G. Medical Certificate of Physical Fitness issued by a
Physician from a DOH accredited health institution, but not the same
institution where the applicant is presently employed letterhead of
hospital or clinic must indicate DOH accreditation number.
- H. Result of Neuropsychiatric examination conducted by a
physician from a DOH accredited health institution but not the same
institution where the applicant is presently employed.
- I. Duly accomplished CSC Form 212 Revised 2017 made under
An applicant who does not meet any one of
the above mentioned minimum qualifications and cannot submit pertinent
supporting documentary evidences for these minimum qualifications on the
set deadline shall be disqualified from the Search Process.
IMPORTANT: Deadline for submission of application and the
required documents shall be on October 23, 2020, 5:00PM (Philippines
Applicants may submit their documents to:
DR. JENNIFER WEE-TAN
Gov. Alfonso D. Tan College
Maloro, Tangub City
Attention: MRS. ALESTEL M. DABLO
Board Secretary/GADTC SCP Secretary.