The GADTC-Institute of Midwifery aims to be the leading producer of God-centered, good Samaritan, and globally competitive registered midwives committed to be the light of the world by practicing culture of integrity, compassion, and professional excellence, in the provision of quality maternal and primary health care services.
To provide outcomes-based and research-driven instruction, realistic clinical experience, responsive community engagement, and industry partnership for the holistic development of our God-centered, good Samaritan, and globally competitive student midwives.
1. To develop the knowledge, attitude and skills of midwives in the care of the girl-child, the adolescent, and the adult woman prior, during, and following pregnancy.
2. To develop higher level competencies of a midwife as a health care provider as educator, researcher, supervisor and health care facility manager/entrepreneur.
3. To practice outcomes-based and research-driven instruction;
4. To provide realistic and responsive student engagement in the clinical area, community, and industry partners
5. To establish linkage with alumni, industry partners and regulating institutions
6. To produce registered midwives that are God-centered and committed to be the light of the world by possessing core values of Integrity, Compassion, and Excellence.
|      Diploma in Midwifery      |