Envisioned an academe-based student affairs and development resource committted to develop Alfonsos full potential by promoting enriched spirituality, responsible leadership, bridge campus and community through creative engagement for social transformation.
To ensure the development and implementation of programs, projects, activities and services for students’ holistic development with a sense of social responsiblity and uphold the Core values of the college.
1. Design and implement comprehensive programs that support the development and welfare of the students;
2. Provide an opportunity for intellectual, social, physical and cultural experiences;
3. Give emotional, spiritual, moral and ethical guidance;
4. Promote active participation in school and community activities and individuality; and
5. Promote responsible students and or student-leaders of the College.
The Registrar’s Office contributes to the mission of the college by providing administrative, academic and logistical support for the College’s curriculum, reinforcing its academic policies, maintaining the integrity of its institutional and educational records, and facilitating a culture that preserves the values of the College and its community.